Still unable to connect with a audio call with pjsua & sip2sip.info

OK with the following settings I am able to get a call ring
--id sip:xxx at sip2sip.info --registrar sip:sip2sip.info --realm sip2sip.info
--username xxx --password xxx --outbound sip:proxy.sipthor.net --nameserver
proxy.sipthor.net --log-level 3 --no-tcp

    but when I answer the call with code 100 it still keeps ringing. I cannot answer the call. I am running two pjsua on the different consoles on the came pc with different local ports.

  Also why is it so that if I use ??nameserver the call goes through but when I use ?-stun-serv and -?use-turn settings along with ?-nameserver I am unable to register the stun server as well as the call fails with the turn server.

Regards,
Mohsin Z Barbhaiwala,
Design Dept.,
Spectrum Solutions & Technologies Pvt. Ltd.