Distorted audio on Samsung S4

Hi All,

I've installed my VoIP application using the latest PJSIP version from trunk on a Samsung S4
device, but it seems that on this device the microphone has the gain too high and the resulting
voice is played distorted at the other end of the conversation. This doesn't happen on other
devices like S2 or some other Sony smartphones. So my question is how can I change the
microphone gain from within PJSIP. Does anyone can give me some tips how to do it?

Thanks in advance.
Roberto Fichera.