Crash in Python PJSUA2

Hi Benny,

I also do not have any idea what caused the crash but I think I finally
found the workaround, defining SWIG -DSWIG_NO_EXPORT_ITERATOR_METHODS.
Could you try it, please?

pjsip-apps/src/swig/python/Makefile:25
swig $(SWIG_FLAGS) -python -threads -DSWIG_NO_EXPORT_ITERATOR_METHODS -o
pjsua2_wrap.cpp ../pjsua2.i

The -DSWIG_NO_EXPORT_ITERATOR_METHODS would fit better to SWIG_FLAGS
variable.

Cheers,
- Vali