JSON serializer/deserializer strictness

My use case is that I'm writing a node.js binding to pjsua2 and it would
make things much easier for the end user if they could just specify the few
config options they would want to change (I'd imagine this would be the
case for the majority of end users) and leave everything else at defaults.
Then I could just pass the JSON directly to the pjsua2 config classes and
even if new options become available in the future, I wouldn't have to
change my code any.

For now though I guess I will just have to maintain a list of valid config
options for each class and set them manually.