JSON serializer/deserializer strictness

For me, normally when reading a config, I would read the whole thing to
memory, modify what I need to modify, then write the whole thing again to
persistent storage. But you know node.js far better than me of course.

Right now the objects only provide a whole read indeed. But it is perfectly
possible to add, something like, update(), which update the fields
selectively as you require. It's just that we don't have it yet. :)

Best regards,
 Benny