Possible bug (Buffer overflow) - PJSUA unable to handle SIP message sent via Cisco 8510 MCU when registered to a Cisco VCS via TCP/TLS

Thanks Bill. I added the line:

	# define PJSIP_MAX_PKT_LEN 6000

To the config_site.h file and re-compiled, then re-tested. This time all SIP calls from various types of MCU through the VCSs worked as expected. Many thanks for this.

Can I take it that we may well have been on the cusp of a buffer limit with the default setting, hence the reason why it worked with UDP but not TCP? With some MCUs (an SD Cisco 8420) we also previously also received a "Bad SDP" error, but this too has disappeared. What are the downsides of increasing the buffer size? I have chosen 6000 as an arbitrary figure, but is this too much?

Many thanks

Chris