Conference bridge static background noise

David,

do you have VAD activated?

void setVad(bool enable, bool keep = true)
  This will configure audio voice activity detection capability to the
sound device being used.
  If sound device is currently active, the method will forward the setting
to the sound device instance to be applied immediately, if it supports it.
  This method is only valid if the device has PJMEDIA_AUD_DEV_CAP_VAD
capability in AudioDevInfo.caps flags, otherwise Error will be thrown.
  Note that in case the setting is kept for future use, it will be applied
to any devices, even when application has changed the sound device to be
used.
  Parameters
  enable -
  Enable/disable voice activity detection feature. Set true to enable.
  keep -
  Specify whether the setting is to be kept for future use.