Can't find audio device on Raspberry Pi

Hi,

Wow thanks for answering so fast Chris.

You are right I am using Raspbian (i tried Arch but im no linux expert
so i wen't back)
The Asterisk is on the server that it's  a PC not on the pi.

I already make it work using a USB webcam as a mic, i bougth a logilink
usb sound card but pjsip doesn't like it ( from command line and even
python alsa plays and records fine from that usb soundcard but 2.1 pjsip
no),  I also noticed that if no usb webcam it didnt start only to play
incoming sound. I need it in two way audio so i won't bother using no
input but i would like to make it work with the usb sound card or a usb
mic rather that a more expensive logitech webcam.

To make it work consistennty since it fails and gets stuck sometimes I
added some daemons that kill revive the pjsic script :D

Again many thanks and cya

Kind Regards Jordi.

El 16/01/14 11:32, Swinney C. ha escrit: