Porting PJSIP into a Soc architecture.

On Sun, Jan 05, 2014 at 04:38:21PM +0800, SJ.Young wrote:
> Hi,PJSIPer.
> Right now We are do a SIP communication between two hardware ARM SOC
> board.But for pjsip,there are a lot of software processing,for
> example,audio encode,audio decode,video encode,video decode.But we wanna
> use our Soc's hardware audio/video codec to perform these work.If so,how
> we do the interface modify?Is there some guideline or doc?
> I know it is a big topic,be happy to receive any reply.
> BR~

FWIW, the Debian package builds just fine on almost all Debian
architectures[6]

Official architectures:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=pjproject

Extra architectures ("ports"):
http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/package.php?p=pjproject&suite=sid

Debian's armel supports the armv4t architecture (and better).

Notes:
* I did all the packaging on my amd64 laptop. No extra tweaking was
  needed to support other architecture[4].
* The packaging does not include anything from third-party/ - extra
  libraries that are needed are packages separately (and all the
  required ones were already packaged, IIRC).

So: why not just try to build it? Or use Debian? Or whatever.

[6] Building on arm64 was not attempted yet: missing build dependencies.
[4] well, besides updating to newer config.sub and config.guess to
support arm64.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com