Sending MIME content along INVITE method

Hello,

I would like to send a MIME(binary data) content embedded in an INVITE
request. I would also like to send a MIME (binary data) embedded in an ACK
method (after receiving an INVITE request).

In which concerns the INVITE method there are two functions:
pjsua_call_make_call and pjsua_call_im_send.

1.) In pjsua_call_make_call I would like to know if I could use the
msg_data parameter for my purpose.

2.) I would like to know what is the purspose of pjsua_call_im_send
function. I read that it sends an INVITE method along with an instant
message, but requires a call id as input, and this call id can be obtained
only after the call is established, as far as I know.

3.) In which concerns the ACK method I would like to know if I could use
pjsua_call_answer function (by setting the msg_data parameter) for my
purpose.

Thank you,
Bogdan Chifor