Unable to find default audio device (PJMEDIA_EAUD_NODEFDEV) on Cubieboard2

Hello

I know this is a very common problem, but the test wizard seems to be
able to find the audio hardware as the PJSYSTEST_RESULT.TXT shows at
the begining of the test, but then it fails when trying to use the
device.

I published a pastebin http://pastebin.com/VnVqQFBQ with the output of
the tests and also added the contents of my /etc/asound.conf file,
aplay -l and speaker-test outputs which (the later two) run
succesfully.

I've ben researching the Trac wiki articles and in many sites such as
stackoverflow, cubieboard related forums and right now I'm going
trough pjsip mailing list archives, not beign able to find a solution.

Any help or pointers will be appreciated, feel free to ask for any
details I may have missed to provide.

--
Kind regards

Ernesto Celis de la Fuente