IOS Build issues

Thanks for your advice especially vijay and amith.... I have added
config_site.h with the two lines those you suggested but iam getting some
more errors at following lines of code

#  error "PJ_HAS_HIGH_RES_TIMER is not defined!"

#  error "PJ_THREAD_SET_STACK_SIZE should be defined in compat/os_xx.h"

#  error "PJ_THREAD_ALLOCATE_STACK should be defined in
compat/os_xx.h"....etc

Any help could be appreciated.