audio stream functions no defined

Hi,

    I am trying to compile my first app using pjsip on Ubuntu Linux, but
I am getting errors about undefined reference to 'pjmedia_aud...' all
the references are to functions that start pjmedia_aud_ .

     It appears that all the functions are defined in
pjmedia/src/pjmedia-audiodev/audiodev.c .

     Is it possible that for some reason the pjsip build did not include
this file properly, maybe because I need to configure something else first.

     Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong or missing ?

Thanks,
     Neil Cherry