RFC4571 - RTP/RTCP over TCP

Does this mean pjsua started with '--turn-tcp' will allow a TCP media
transport direct P2P call to be made between two clients without a TURN
server?

If no then are there other files other than this[1] which need to be
changed to compile pjsip with TCP media transport instead of UDP?

[1]
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/browser/pjproject/trunk/pjmedia/src/pjmedia/transport_udp.c
-  changing the line 40 to TCP/RTP/AVC and changing each occurance of
SOCK_DGRAM to SOCK_STREAM

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 12:50 AM, Dmytro Bogovych <dmytro.bogovych at gmail.com