RFC4571 - RTP/RTCP over TCP

Dmytro - Thank you for your reply.  Adding additional relays or proxies
will add two big times to latency.  First there is the added latency of the
relay or proxy connection.  Then there is the added latency of the sip
client adding redundant layers of media stream encryption to prevent MitM
at the relay/proxy.

If the connection is direct p2p between the two hidden service sip clients
then you can use tor for the media stream encryption while maintaining the
same level of media stream security as say a direct ZRTP connection.

Therefore non-tor relays (like TURN) or proxies can be used and would also
not be required as long as pjsip speaks TCP for signalization and media
stream.
Thanks!
Aaron

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 12:50 AM, Dmytro Bogovych <dmytro.bogovych at gmail.com