Creating WAV file from PCAP file containing two RTP streams

Hi,

I have two different RTP streams (from a single call, one for each direction) present in one PCAP file.

I would like to convert this PCAP file to a single WAV file so that I can play the conversation (two directions) using a regular audio player.

I've tried to use the sample pcaputil for this purpose but it doesn't seem to handle that correctly. I've tried with each RTP stream in its own file, producing then 2 WAV files and it works fine.

Is there a way to use pcaputil in this scenario (i.e. 2 RTP streams in a single file)?

If not, is there a way to merge the two WAV files correctly?

Thanks,

Mickael