Some questions about iOS7 support's current state in PJSIP

For point 3 the app still receives "silent" audio data so PJSIP wouldn't
know any different, so you should be handling this in the app... I'm not
sure there is an actually API call to find out the privacy status of the
Microphone though.

Spencer