Some questions about iOS7 support's current state in PJSIP

Hi!

  I just want to ask you about the following 3 topics :

1.: I've seen that you have already started to work on iOS7 support. When
will it be Production Ready?

2.: Do you plan to handle AVAudioSessionMediaServicesWereResetNotification
( link :
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/AVFoundation/Reference/AVAudioSession_ClassReference/Reference/Reference.html#//apple_ref/c/data/AVAudioSessionMediaServicesWereResetNotification)?

Maybe it is not required based on the WWDC2013 video 602's (titled : What?s
New in Core Audio for iOS) speaker's comments (you can read his coments
below), but if you think so, please implement it's handling.

If you haven't implemented it's handling yet, and you think that it is
required than my question is : When will it be Production Ready?

Here is the speaker's comments from the video :
"One other bit of a housekeeping here : you can make your application more
roboust if you handle MediaServicesReset "correctly". It's a little bit
hard to test this sometimes... ooops... aaaa... but aaaa.... I find my way
back... ammm.... but... if you implement this your application will
survive... hahahahah....

So... when this happens you will find out that all of your inter-app audio
connections have been broken; the component instances have been invalidated.

So in a host application you should dispose your node audio unit AURemoteIO
and in a node application you should also dispose your AURemoteIO; So in
general it's simplest to dispose your entire audio engine including those
Apple Audio Objects and then start over from scratch as if your app has
just been launched. That's the simplest way to roboustly handle the
MediaServicesBeenReset."

3.: iOS7 introduced a new Privacy Setting in iOS7 : The possibility to
restrict Microphone Access to specified applications determined by the user.

It works this way:
- Let's assume that the user installed the app that uses PJSIP for the
first time.
- The first time when the app tries to use the microphone of the device
(using PJSIP), a dialog appears that asks the user if he wants to give the
access to the app for the device's microphone.
* If the user gives the access, everything goes well
* but if the user doesn't give the access - as I see - the app that uses
PJSIP is not notified about it in any way
** and let's assume that a year have been passed after the denial happened
: Based on Apple's documentations in this topic : the dialog about the
Microphone Access request won't appear again; The user can enable
microphone access only if he goes into the device's Settings application,
and navigates into Privacy Settings -> Microphone, and enables the access
again. Let's assume that he doesn't know this : in this case he just sits
there, and doesn't know why isn't the app working : why it isn't it
processing his voice.

My question about this is :

What do you recommend? Where should this problem be handled? On the app
side, that uses PJSIP (by checking the microphone's state before trying to
use PJSIP), or PJSIP handles this, and provides a callback or something to
give information about it (that the access to use the microphone have not
been given to the app) to the app?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Regards,
pockany