Some questions about iOS7 support's current state in PJSIP

Hi Pockany,

1. As in the latest trunk, the iOS 7 support is ready. But of course, based
on users' feedbacks and suggestions, we may still try to change/improve
things, but there shouldn't be much modification.

2 & 3. Currently there's no plan to implement/handle those, so they should
be handled in the application level.

Regards,
Ming