Status of Video Call support on iOS

Hi,

I updated my implementation, now the compression should be better. I'm
working on the renderer implementation. The future implementation will
use OpenGL ES.
Because I use the external library: libyuv, I described on this page
http://code.google.com/p/siphon/wiki/VIdeoSupport the statements to use
the implementation.

Regards

Samuel

Le 28/02/13 23:25, Samuel Vinson a ?crit :