Status of Video Call support on iOS

Samuel,

Thanks for the reply. I suppose the version you have, has changes that are
not available in the hosted PJSIP code.

Regarding SDL, my understanding is that it works on the desktop platforms,
but doesn't support iOS. Hence, on iOS there needs to be an native device
interface using AVFoundation API. There also appears to be some effort in
that direction, in the existing code. Isn't it? Can the developers provide
some inputs please?

Anil.