Use of Autoconf based GNU build system to get a trimmed version of PJSIP stack by disabling optional features

Hi All,

I am trying to get the trimmed version of PJSIP stack by disabling the
optional features like GSM( --disable-gsm-codec) using MinGW in windows
platform.

With Autoconf tool i am able to get separate files like sip_autoconf.h
files etc.

Is Autoconf tool going to modify the files in the complete PJSIP stack or
it only generate the files like sip_autoconf.h and is it going to generate
a visual studio project including these newly generated files.

With this trimmed version of stack i wanted to port pjsip and have a User
Agent to make a audio call.

I have compared the files generated from autoconf for MIPS platform in
linux and i386 in windows, i found that all the files looks similar, there
is no change with respect to the target OS.

Please let me know how efficiently i can make use of Autoconf utility to
get a trimmed version of PJSIP stack needed for my above requirement.

Thanks in advance,
Disoza