Is this a bug, in REFER messages

Hi,

I have been testing sending REFER messages for a call transfer. I have
spotted something that might be a bug in PJSIP REFER message handling. It
might also not be a bug, in such case, I need some advice how to deal with
the situation.

Lets says that you have one call on hold and one active call with PJSIP.
The call on hold has ( which was originally incoming) has a call id in
format "xxxxxxxxxxxxx at aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd".

Depending on which call you execute the refer message on, you might end up
with a REFER message where Refer-To contains
"Replaces="xxxxxxxxxxxxx at aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd"

As far as I understand from the ABNF, the Replaces header value must not
contain a "@" char but should instead be encoded as %40.

How do I make sure that Replaces header value gets correct encoding?

Best Regards,
Lars