PJSIP VIDEO device enumeration problem!

Hello guys!

Q: Did u try running it against a dependency checker(depends.exe) and verify
?
A: Yes I start profiling with Dependency Walker, and all dependency success
loaded.

I continued to experiment and found that no matter on what to do ".EXE"
module (Managed Application or Win32 Native Application) everything works.
It does not matter on what to do ".DLL" (Managed Assembly or Win32 DLL),
does not show a preview of Web camera and are not video device listed ...

In general, I have another option is checked, do Win32 DLL as described in
the article:
http://www.pjsip.org/pjlib/docs/html/group__pj__dll__target.htm

I will write what would have happened, if the code from Win32 DLL will also
not work properly, then I can start talking about the error or flaw.