PJSIP VIDEO device enumeration problem!

Hi guys!

Entry

I downloaded the latest version of PJSIP 2.0.1, to play around with things
like video support. I build PJSIP for Windows according to instructions. I
had to use Visual Studio 2012, when building used winsdk7.1, DXSDK_Jun10,
Win32OpenSSL-1_0_1c, SDL-2.0, ffmpeg-20130106-git-caee85b-win32-dev. During
assembly, there were several key problems:

1.       SDL was not able to link the projects because after build it in
Visual Studio 1012 output file called SDL.lib, as required SDL2.lib, the
problem was resolved simply renaming.

2.       I downloaded the ffmpeg already builded from the site
http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/, there was a problem when linking related
to the fact that ffmpeg is not compiled in Visual Studio 2012 and the
runtime version does not match, the problem was resolved changing options
Visual C runtime all projects PJSIP to VS2010.

Problem

I can not get a list of video devices, to be precise they are always 2:

  1) Colorbar generator

  2) SDL renderer

My Web camera not in this list!

The function call

pjmedia_vid_dev_info vdi;

pj_status_t status = pjsua_vid_dev_get_info
(PJMEDIA_VID_DEFAULT_CAPTURE_DEV, & vdi);

vdi contains information about Colorbar generator.

If I run the Preview, I see the color table instead of the image from my Web
camera.

I continued to experiment and call the function:

pjmedia_vid_dev_refresh ();

I just got Access Violation Exception!

I started debugging, and began to dig in PJSIP, generates an error PJSIP,
namely:

PJSIP finds three drivers: Colorbar, SDL, DShow, an error occurs when it try
to initialize "dshow subsystem factory"

in file videodev.c (line 272)

/ * Get number of devices * /

     dev_cnt = f-> op-> get_dev_count (f);

Now comes the fun part! pjsua compiled and is working properly, the command
"vid dev list" shows 5 devices including my Web camera, I compared the
detail absolutely all project settings "pjsua" and "MyProject" settings are
the same (way to headers, libraries, and additional dependencies) , and
more!

I build "vidgui example" on Qt SDK 4.8.2, it does not work either Preview()
with the camera!

Help me understand what the problem is ...