Maximum calls supported on PJSIP

Hi,

We are trying for 32 calls in pjsip, ran one instance of pjsip as a server
and other instance as a client. The client makes calls to the server, and
client play a wav file in the call, after completing playing of file it will
close that particular call by calling hangup the call.

In this scenario, we are facing the problem in the select call in the
ioqueue_select.c file, the server is sending the provisional and complete
retransmissions happening at server end.

In data transmissions from client, we are receiving Error sending RTP:
Object is busy (PJ_EBUSY) error;  even these are coming after changing the
send and receive buffers of a socket to 1MB.

The OS we are using is windows XP, 32bit.

Can anyone please suggest me how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Prasanna kumar Nelam,