Maximum calls supported on PJSIP

Hi,
    I suppose you'v already increased to PJSUA_MAX_CALLS macro to the
number of calls of your need and also adjusted pjsua_cfg.max_calls to that
number. With these 2 being done the maximum calls supported depends on the
machine that you are using and the level of media processing. i.e If the
calls involve resampling or complex codecs then performance may be low. I
was only able to achieve around 200-300 calls reliably last year using a
core 2 duo hardware running windows 7 and and recording all calls. The
performance issue is because of the single clock thread that pjsua is using
for media processing.