pjsip configure can't find ALSA headers (cross-compile)

Hey Gaurav,
Thanks for the helpful suggestion. I wanted to install pjsip in /usr/local,
and alsa is already installed on my arm device in /usr/lib

I was able to get it to work by specifying the following flags to force
pjsip to look for alsa

> LDFLAGS=-L$(pwd)/../build/lib/ \
> CPPFLAGS=-I$(pwd)/../build/include/ \
> CFLAGS=-I$(pwd)/../build/include/

(ALSA was installed to that directory in a previous step with "make
install DESTDIR=$(pwd)/../build")

So, to configure and make PJSIP you would do:

$ LDFLAGS=-L$(pwd)/../build/lib/ CPPFLAGS=-I$(pwd)/../build/include/
CFLAGS=-I$(pwd)/../build/include/ ./configure --host=arm-none-linux-gnueabi
--prefix=/usr/local

$ LDFLAGS=-L$(pwd)/../build/lib/ CPPFLAGS=-I$(pwd)/../build/include/
CFLAGS=-I$(pwd)/../build/include/ make dep

$ LDFLAGS=-L$(pwd)/../build/lib/ CPPFLAGS=-I$(pwd)/../build/include/
CFLAGS=-I$(pwd)/../build/include/ make

thanks for your help!