pjsip configure can't find ALSA headers (cross-compile)

            There are few questions Haomiao,

            Is it must to install alsa and PJSIP in /usr/local---Please
share ur requirement.

            By default PJSIP looks for alsa file in /usr/include/alsa which
is where alsa headers are installed by default.

            In case ur requirement is to install the alsa at some other
place try compiling PJSIP using switch

            --includedir=DIR        C header files [PREFIX/include]

            If this is a requirement you might have to create a soft link
for libasound .so in later stage once your header compilation starts working

            where DIR is a location where your alsa header are installed.

            Thanks and Regards,

            Gaurav