From: pjsip [mailto:pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas
Martin
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 10:30 PM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: TURN server authentication

Hi Gaurav,

thanks again for your thoughts - I respond inline:

On Feb 5, 2013, at 18:24 , gaurav.srivastava2 at agnity.com wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
> As per my understanding, you are correct.You can not get hold of turn
state while using PJSUA.

I was afraid of that.

> We can do something like there are few callbacks in pjsua_callback
structure in order to take access of TURN state we can install a new call
back  sth like on_alloc_fail.
> Now in callback of on_state which is turn_on_state
> where we come to the point
> else {
>             PJ_PERROR(4,(comp->ice_st->obj_name, info.last_status,
>                       "Comp %d: TURN allocation failed, retrying",
>                       comp->comp_id));
>          /*  Our Desired Code */
>                    add_update_turn(comp->ice_st, comp);
> /*Our Desired code*/
> =================
> if (ice_st->cb.on_alloc_fail)
>         (*ice_st->cb.on_alloc_fail)(ice_st, op, status);
> Definition of on_alloc_fail in your application as :
> on_alloc_fail(ice_st,op,status)
> {
> if (op==TURN_ALLOC_FAIL)
> print("Allocation failed and status is %d",status)
> }

I am not sure, whether I am following you correctly - are you proposing a
patch ?

Thanks again and best regards,

-Thomas
> Thanks and Regards,
> Gaurav
>

> On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 21:40:34 +0100, Thomas Martin  wrote:
> > Hi Gaurav,
> >
> > thank you very much for your prompt response.
> >
> > I can indeed see the "on_state" callback-stub inside of struct
> > "pj_turn_sock_cb".
> >
> > However, I do not see, how I can gain access to that "pj_turn_sock_cb"
> > structure,
> > in a situation, where TURN is configured through "pjsua_media_config"
and
> > the
> > allocation is initiated and conducted under the control (and "hood") of
> > pjsua_init().
> >
> > I am probably overlooking something ...? - Any hint is appreciated.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Thomas
> >
> > On Feb 4, 2013, at 17:34 , gaurav.srivastava2 at agnity.com wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Thomas,
> >>

> >> If the TURN allocation fails you will 401 Unauthorized response for
STUN