PortAudio integration problem

Hello community,

I am going to use pjlib as a basis for a Java Softphone.

I?ve found the following problem with PortAudio integration:

When I call pjmedia_aud_dev_refresh after that I?ve attached or detached
some audio devices nothing happens

Audio device list becomes out of date.

There is function pj_status_t pa_refresh(pjmedia_aud_dev_factory *f) in
//pjmedia/src/pjmedia-audiodev/pa_dev.c which as I think should be
responsible for refreshing but it does nothing

According to PortAudio documentation to refresh device list you need to
call Pa_Terminate, THEN Pa_Initialize.

Once PA is initialised you need to drive the initialization count to zero
(using Pa_Terminate) before it will refresh the device list.

So I think this is the root cause.

Could you advise me on it?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Alexander.