Avoiding PortAudio compilation

Hi all,

Since PJSIP now has native audio backend for OSX, Linux and Windows, I wanted to use them so I set the appropriate PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_* defines on my config_site file and this works. However, PortAudio is still getting compiled and I do't want to have it there since I don't plan to use it. Pondering around the autoconf files looks like it's compiled by default on all platforms, but it's not used on Windows. Moreover, by looking in third_party/build/ looks like PortAudio is built regardless, on all platforms.

Am I missing an obvious way for not compiling PortAudio here?

Regards,

--
Sa?l Ibarra Corretg?
AG Projects