TCP transport with pjsua application

I have been trying to test TCP transport in conjunction with Asterisk and
I've been running into a hiccup.  The call is created and appears to be
torn down properly, but the TCP socket lingers after pjsua is shut down.
This only seems to occur when pjsua is receiving the call.  A similar test
where pjsua initiates the call to Asterisk results in the transport being
torn down properly.  I am running pjsua using "pjsua --local-port=5076
--auto-answer=200 --null-audio --no-udp" with the Asterisk SIP
configuration below:
[general]
canreinvite=no
tcpenable=yes
pedantic=no

[end_a]
context=transfertest
type=friend
host=127.0.0.1
port=5076
insecure=invite
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
transport=tcp

Has anyone else experienced this and resolved it?  I also seem to only get
this issue with TCP connections and not UDP connections.  It is my thinking
that pjsua_transport_close() isn't being called properly, but that is just
a shot in the dark at this point.

Thanks,
Kinsey