PJSUA media transport bound interface and port

Hello,

I'm trying to change the RTP port and bound interface before making a
call using pjsua-lib.

I tried following the directions given in the following page:
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/IPAddressChange
In the section "Media addresses update"  it is said that "call
pjsua_media_transports_create to recreate the media transports". But, the
ticket 1185 suppresses the function as now the media transport is
dynamically created.

My question is, how do I specify a configuration for the media transport, if
the above mentioned function pjsua_media_transports_create no longer
exists ?
Is there a replacement function or do I need to do it another way ?

Thank you.

Regards