"Unable to send request, regc has another transaction pending"

Hi guys,

I'm getting that error from time to time and in those cases any
reregistration attempt will fail from them on.  Checking sip_reg.c I see
that "regc->has_tsx = PJ_TRUE;" is set before checking the result of
pjsip_endpt_send_request.    Perhaps if there is a problem sending the
request (like no internet connectivity) has_tsx is never set back to FALSE
and regc stays as busy forever?

Regards and thx for your support,
G.

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: