pjsip beginner questions

Dear all,

I new to PJSip. I still have to go through all the documentation. But I
have a few questions before starting to dig in all resources I could found
on the website.
I plan to develop a sip phone on and embedded device. The current plan is
to use the following microcontroller:

*32-bit ARM? Cortex?-M3 80-MHz processor *core with System Timer (SysTick),
integrated Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC), Memory Protection
Unit (MPU), System Control Block (SCB) and Thumb-2 instruction set

On-chip memory, featuring: 256 KB single-cycle Flash up to 50 MHz (a
prefetch buffer improves performance above 50 MHz); *96 KB single-cycle SRAM
*; internal ROM loaded with StellarisWare? software

All Tcp/ip stuff will be handled by a dedicated wifi chip.

More detail here: http://www.ti.com/product/lm3s9b96

Do I have a chance in porting pjsip successfully on that platform or do you
think we'd better go for another microcontroller?

If it is possible:

Is it mandatory to run a uLinux or any other embedded OS for pjsip?

I know it's difficult to answer such a question, but for one guy, that has
C knowledge but new to pjsip, working 100% on such a project, roughly how
long would you think it woud last? 2 weeks, 1month, 6 month, 1 year?

Does anyone already tried/started to such a porting, or is anyone
interested in participating to port pjsip to that platforme?

Thank you for your help and best regards,

--

*Jean-Philippe Berset
*

**