Regarding the video transform when remote phone hold on

Hi,

         I have application which using pjsip to call and setup media
connection.

         First, I call another phone, then use vlc to deliver the video and
audio to it. The phone can display video and audio. Then this phone hold on
this call, after a while, resume it again. In this time, the phone only can
play the sound, but the video disappear.

         How should I fix it?

         Thank you in advance!