pjsip beginner questions

Dear Jean-Philippe,

I ported pjsip on Nintendo DS some times ago. So you should succeed with this port.
If you work step by step, low level function, networ and, audio, and if you have a development toolchain, you should get a working solution in 1 month. After that you should have to optimize, fix some issues.

Regards

Samuel

Le 30 nov. 2012 ? 14:54, Jean-Philippe Berset <jean-philippe.berset at suricate.ch> a ?crit :