Accessing specific frames in order to use FEC (Forward Error Connection) feature of SILK codec to recover lost frames

Hi guys,

I am going to use nice FEC (Forward Error Correction) feature of SILK codec, to recover lost frames. To use this feature I need to have access to the next two frames after the lost one. This two frames include redundant information about previous frame, so, potentially, its possible to recover the lost frame.

pjmedia_codec_op struct has recover function which I need to implement:

pj_status_t(* pjmedia_codec_op::recover)(pjmedia_codec *codec, unsigned out_size, struct pjmedia_frame *output)

The problem I have right now, is that I have no idea how to get any frame around the lost one. Is there any way how to get specific frame in a stream?

Regards,
Oleg Lutsenko