Accessing specific frames in order to use FEC (Forward Error Connection) feature of SILK codec to recover lost frames

Oleg,

I guess that you use my implementation (
http://code.google.com/p/csipsimple/source/browse/trunk/CSipSimple/jni/silk/pj_sources/silk.c)
of silk codec.
As far as I understood from silk codec api, the storage of previous frames
is done by SILK itself. So the implementation I did is already valid to use
FEC feature of SILK.
And for the few tests I did with SILK with my implementation it's already
capable to retrieve lost frames.

I could mistake however since I didn't spent a lot of time on the SILK
implementation. But my guess are pretty confirmed by the Opus
implementation I did later (opus is based on SILK + CELT).

So normally, you have just nothing to do if you want to use FEC with pjsip
+ my codec implementation.

Regards,
R?gis

Le 25 mai 2012 16:31, "Oleg Lutsenko" <oleg.lutsenko at googlemail.com> a