Change video stream resolution during call

Hello!
Sorry for delay in response.
About your advice: "Typically video (and voice) codecs must be
re-initialized". Ok in which way can I reinitialize  codec? (only H.264).

In my case I use colorbar video device for video calls. The use case is
usually the next: I initialize PJSIP, configure H.264 encoder by
 pjsua_vid_codec_get_param and pjsua_vid_codec_set_param (1024x768, 5 fps,
300 kbps). After that I make video call. During video call frames come to
colorbar device throw method PJ_DEF(pj_status_t)
pjmedia_vid_dev_stream_get_frame. In some moment of video call frames
resolution, which I save in videodev.c (as member class) become 1280x720.

Question: how can I explain to colobar device (videodev.c) that video
resolution changed? And configure H.264 codec to stream video in new
resolution?

Thank you!