Audio Rout Property for iOS

Thanks Sebastian for your quick feedback

I know there is no documented way to detect the switch thats why I was
trying querying this property but it was not that reliable.

I thought that nil is fine as if I have the mute off, ie audio is on, and
then I receive a call, the returned value from the API would be Speaker.
That is why I thought that after i hang up PJSIP does not reset the
property.

ANy ways it is not a big issue. As you said I will live with it.

Fadi