Audio Rout Property for iOS

Hi Fadi,

did you check the return value of AudioSessionGetProperty the first time
you call it? Maybe your audio session is not initialized and that's why
you get nil. To me getting nil is *not* "the expected behavior". ;)

AFAIK there is no documented way to detect the position of the ring-silent
switch on an iOS device. And if you think long enough you actually can
live with that.

"ReceiverAndMicrophone" is not a problem, but the truth.

Sebastian.