Audio Rout Property for iOS

Hi

I am trying to play with the AudioSessionGetProperty API of iOS
AudioServices to check whether the Speaker is being used or not but I got a
weird behaviour with PJSIP calls.

If the iPhone is set to mute, the AudioSessionGetProperty(
kAudioSessionProperty_AudioRoute, &propertySize, &state); returns (null)
which is the expected behaviour. But when I receive a VOIP call through
PJSIP and then hang up, i check the value when I receive the next call and
it is set to ReceiverAndMicrophone which makes me think that PJSIP does not
reset the property after a call is finished. Can you please confirm this,
and advice what fix should be added for this, if any?

Cheers
Fadi