Fwd: thnks for ur answer

I forgot to reply about android platform supported to run the apk.
The current stable version is compatible back to android 1.5. The
nightly builds drop support of 1.5 and are now backward compatible only
from 1.6, but it has much better render on tablets, and also now
supports video (alpha just like pjsip-2.x) and it works on all android
devices with armeabi or armeabi-v7a, and it's possible to do a x86 build
(I did tests on android-x86 latest week).
So basically, all "android" devices can be supported.