Fwd: thnks for ur answer

Hi,

For more questions about CSipSimple, join the csipsimple developer group.

You should also read with care this wiki page (it contains the link to
csipsimple dev group):
http://code.google.com/p/csipsimple/wiki/HowToBuild

To reply your first questions, Of course all source code is available.
It's released under GPL license code for the top java app part. There is
several ways to use the app, as a plugin of a main android app, as a
library (LGPL but requires a commercial pjsip license if you plan to
release your code under commercial license and doesn't cover all parts
of source code), or simply fork it as a GPL application, or simply use
the lower layer that is purely the pjsip portage for android.

CSipSimple also provide a full a clean android api to easily create an
app on the top of it. I've also released a virtual box image for new
developers that are not used to develop on android and on linux (I
deeply advise developers to use linux, it's ways easier to develop).

The NDK is deeply advised to build pjsip for the very good reason that
it's the official way to build native apps on android. (BTW, even if you
want to build it by hand with gcc, you'll need gcc from the android ndk...).

Don't hesitate to join the csipsimple's dev group to post any question
related to CSipSimple, I'll be pleased to reply there. Also read the
wiki. It's plenty of useful information.

For example the how to build will gives you a good overview of what was
done to port pjsip on android. For example the tool to generate jni
bindings using swig is integrated to the build system and could be
useful for many other projects (btw, I release this part under apache
license)