Using pjsua for android

Hello,
      user.mak compile flags (for ARMv5 and ARMv7)are copied from NDK
build script.
You could have a try to remove all my compile flags from user.mak and
use gcc and pjproject default, you will see pjlib-test and
pjmedia-test also success. And it is safe to use ARMv5 compile flags
for all android supported ARM cpu because it is android NDK default
compile flags.
So this isn't the key.
      I just want to demo how to optimize different CPU ARCH, so I
created user.make.sample_android.

regards,
Gang