Using pjsua for android

Thanks a lot!! Now I think that my problem is only caused than a
different architecture between your device processor and mine. I've
seen that in your user.mak there is a variable
(MY_ANDROID_CPU_ARCH_ABI) which could be useful to change architecture
(ARMv6, ARMV7 etc,) By the way, my /proc/cpuinfo has the current
configuration:

Features: swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp vfpv3 vfpv3d16

For example, in MY_ANDROID_ARM_COMMAND_CFLAGS you're setting
-D__ARM_ARCH_5__ even if the architecture is ARMv7. So I'd like to ask
if there are some other Define flags for ARMv7 (v71). Is there also a
way to obtain the desired flags from the Features informations? Thanks
again for your useful help.

   M.P.