Compiling PJSIP in Windows - Documentation outright is not very good and not very helpful

I'm using PSIP in a private project, and we're compiling the source code
without using the default build with no problems since version 1.0. I'm
using CMake to do so, and everything is being compiled for Windows (using
VS2008 or VS2010), Mac (using Xcode), Linux (GNU Makefiles), Android and
iPhone. Of course, rebuild everything from scratch is not straightforward
and you should be reading the source code and the build scripts (as any
other project will require you to do so).

Please give us more information and maybe we could help you more...

Regards,
Guilherme Balena Versiani.