Compiling PJSIP in Windows - Documentation outright is not very good and not very helpful

I have been tinkering with this thing for nearly three months now and I
still nowhere any closer to get this to compile under Visual Studio 2008.

It seems the documentation is silent on how to setup the various
directories, various includes, and various libraries needed to compile. This
is not very productive nor helpful where the only thing it basically says
about this is to "don't forget to include the needed includes and
libraries."

Can anyone help me on this, or can we work on the documentation on how to
precisely set this up so others with the same issue will not have problems
either?

Thank you.